FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the Players Edge Lottery Picks™ mobile app and service?
The Players Edge Lottery Picks™ lottery number prediction service and mobile app uses the latest state-of-the-art artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and applied pattern recognition technologies to predict winning lottery numbers. This proprietary process has been proven to be very effective, with over 2+ years of documented results. For example, YTD as of 10/22/23, Players Edge has successfully predicted the winning Powerball Jackpot number 40 times versus 5 Actual Powerball winners YTD 2023. We currently support both Powerball® and Mega Millions® with additional lottery draw games being released in the future.
This service is being brought to market by two technology innovators and marketing tech companies, Predictive Chaos LLC. and Bring It Home Communities Inc. The Players Edge Lottery Picks™ service does not conduct gambling of any kind, does not include procurement of any Lottery tickets, and promotes responsible lottery play. The Players Edge Lottery Picks™ technology is used to promote legal lottery systems by encouraging more lottery players to responsibly take part in the excitement of the lottery with the greatest possible opportunity to win with the goal of increasing lottery revenues to fund essential state programs, such as education, veterans’ services, seniors, and ﬁrst responders as well as bringing a lot of winning joy to Lottery Enthusiasts!
- Where can I download the Players Edge Lottery Picks app?
The app is available on both the Apple and Google app stores.
- How does it work?
The Players Edge Lottery Picks mobile app is designed to be FREE to consumers when the consumer is physically at a participating lottery retailer that sells lottery tickets in-store. We believe in the positive economic effects that the Lottery has on lottery retailers and our business model is designed to help local businesses that sell lottery tickets in your community to benefit from making our service FREE to consumers while physically at a participating retailer. So please support your local businesses, download our app, and use it at participating retailers.
For lottery players that would prefer to use the App outside of a participating lottery retailer, we also have subscription options. https://services965891.clickfunnels.com/order-form1692379277971
- Is Players Edge Lottery Picks a legitimate way to predict winning lottery numbers?
We have over 2 years of documented, verified results proving the outstanding effectiveness of our technology. We have posted a detailed whitepaper that explains the process as well as providing numerous results examples that you can review for yourself. https://playersedgelotterypicks.com/next-generation-science-behind-lottery-artificial-intelligence/
- Can I trust the app to help me win the lottery?
We chose to support Mega Millions and Powerball for our two first games as they have the two most difficult odds of any draw lottery game in the world with Mega Millions odds at 1 in 302,575,350 and Powerball at 1 in 292,201,338. With over 2 years of documented results, we have proven the effectiveness of our process against these odds, and we are confident that our process will be effective for any draw lottery game globally.
However, the published odds cannot be changed and from monitoring the Mega Millions and Powerball actual results, the actual results of using the Lottery quick picks or your own “lucky” numbers can produce actual results that are worse than the published odds. For example, with a coin toss, you have 50/50 odds of having heads or tails for any single flip of the coin, but in reality, it is possible to flip the coin 10 times and get “heads” every time.
A real lottery example of this is Powerball results year-to-date thru 10/21/23 where Powerball sold 2,720,755,803 tickets with only 5 jackpot winners to date in 2023, where the actual results to date are 2,720,755,803/5 winners = 1 in 544,151,161 which is almost twice the published odds of 1 in 292,201,338. In this same time frame, Players Edge made 1,512,000,000 predictions across the 126 Powerball drawings to date and accurately predicted the winning jackpot number 40 times which produced a winning ratio of (1,512,000,000 / 40) = 1 in 37,800,800 which is 14.4X Times better than the Powerball actual results in this timeframe and is 7.7X Times better than the published odds. Players Edge cannot guarantee that its future results will mirror its previous results, but based on over 2 years of documented results, we are confident that we will continue to outperform the actual lottery results.
- Which lottery games does Players Edge Lottery Picks support?
We currently support Mega Millions & Powerball with more lottery draw games currently in testing, for example, multi-state games Lucky 4 Life, Lotto America, Cash 4 Life, and Tri-State Megabucks.
- Is there a cost associated with using the app?
The app is FREE when you are physically at a participating lottery retailer. If you prefer to use the app outside of a participating lottery retailer, we do have subscriptions plans you can review at
- What devices and operating systems are compatible with the app?
We support iOS and Android devices
- How often are the predictions updated in the app?
Our prediction technology is constantly being improved and updated. We recommend using the app prior to each lottery drawing that you want to play to get the latest updated numbers.
- Do I need to provide any personal or financial information to use the app?
We do not collect any personal/financial information when you are using the app at a participating Lottery Retailer where the app is FREE while physically in the participating Lottery Retailer’s location. If you prefer our subscription model, you do need to register and provide your billing information. Your personal/financial information is securely stored with our payment provider and you can cancel at any time.
- Can I use Players Edge Lottery Picks for multiple lottery games simultaneously?
Yes, we currently support Powerball and Mega Millions with more Lottery draw games coming in the future.
- Is there customer support available if I have issues or questions about the app?
Yes, we have email support via our contact page. https://playersedgelotterypicks.com/contact/
- What is the history or track record of the app in helping users win the lottery?
We have 2+ years of documented, outstanding results. We consistently post examples of our outstanding results on our website https://playersedgelotterypicks.com/ below is an example of our 2023 Year-to-Date Powerball results as of 10/21/23
- Powerball® Jackpot published ODDs = 1 in 292,201,338 where 6 to 7 actual Powerball Jackpot winners are expected per year on average. 2023 YTD there have been 5 actual Powerball Jackpot winners.
- Powerball has sold 2,720,755,803 tickets YTD divided by 5 actual Powerball Jackpot winners = a winning ratio of 1 in 544,151,161 which is much worse than the Powerball Jackpot published odds. This result is further explained in Question 5 above.
- YTD Powerball has sold an average of 21.6 million tickets per drawing.
- 2023 YTD Players Edge has predicted 40 winning Powerball Jackpot numbers YTD. Our process for analyzing and comparing results is to generate 12 million predictions for Powerball prior to each drawing, which is significantly lower than the average number of Powerball tickets sold per drawing. Our winning number predictions are saved to a data file which is automatically time stamped to clearly demonstrate that the predictions were generated prior to the actual drawing of the winning number. Once the lottery drawing occurs we compare the winning number against our predictions to see our results as well as compare our results to the actual Lottey results.
- YTD 2023 thru 10/21/23 there have been 126 Powerball drawings x 12 million predictions = 1,512,000,000 total Powerball predictions YTD divided by 40 winning Powerball Jackpot predictions = a winning ratio of 1 in 37,800,800 which is 14.4X Times better than the Powerball YTD actual winning ration of 1 in 544,151,161 and 7.7X Times better than the published odds of 1 in 292,201,338.
- Are there any tips or strategies for using the app effectively?
The most important tip is to play responsibly. Players Edge is trying to get lottery players to stop using quick picks, which 70-75% of lottery players who play Mega Millions. Based on our learned opinion and the comparison analysis we consistently conduct, Lottery Quick picks are a very poor choice for choosing winning lottery numbers, which 70+% of Mega Millions and Powerball players use. For example, in our 2023 YTD analysis as of 10/21/23 using Powerball as an example. In this timeframe Powerball had 126 drawings selling 2,720,755,803 tickets with 5 actual Powerball Jackpot winners producing a winning ratio of 2,720,755,803/ 5 jackpot winners = a winning ratio of 1 in 544,151,161. This is considerably worse than the Powerball published odds for winning the Jackpot which is 1 in 292,201,338. However, in this same timeframe, Players Edge made 12 million predictions x 126 Powerball drawings = 1,512,000,000 predictions which is 44% less than actual Powerball tickets sold, and Players Edge accurately predicted the Powerball Jackpot YTD 2023 an amazing 40 times. Players Edge winning ratio in this timeframe is 1,512,000,000 / 40 winning jackpot predictions = 1 in 37,800,800 is 14.4X Times better than the actual Powerball Jackpot results in this timeframe. This is a very strong case to use Players Edge and NOT the quick pick alternative.
- Can I rely solely on the app’s predictions, or should I use it in combination with other methods?
Players Edge recommends playing responsibly and using our predictions instead of using the Quick Pick, but we do not advocate for lottery players to stop using their own lucky numbers
- Are there any testimonials or success stories from users who have won using the app?
Players Edge was released mid-2023 and we are in the process of building testimonials and success stories
- Can I get a refund if I’m not satisfied with the app’s performance?
Players Edge is FREE at participating retailers! For lottery players that do not want to use a participating retailer and opt to purchase a Players Edge subscription, Players Edge takes the same position as if the lottery player chose to use a Quick Picket, meaning if you did not win using the Quick Pick or purchased a Megaplier or Power Play option, there is no refund.